Thursday, April 30, 2015

Welcome to New York

I'll be honest, I've always wanted to live in NYC. Ever since I was a little girl and my parents would take us on family vacations there every year (both of them we born and/or raised there) and there was something about the energy of the city that spoke to me. Even as as wee one I felt it. That electric energy that envelopes the city. One really just needs to experience it to understand. So...when I was given the AMAZING offer to work at ELLE magazine in the NYC HQ offices I HAD TO. The starry-eyed child inside would never forgive me if I passed it up. The energy had pulled me like a magnetic forcefield from 3,000 miles away for the vast majority of my life. And now it was calling for me. And I had to answer.

So after two weeks of packing, a ton of tears, and two suitcases filled with my most coveted pieces, I hopped on a plane and didn't look back.

Welcome to the New York chapter.




No comments:

Post a Comment